Polypropylene Cricket Sight Screens
JMS Cricket has developed this Sightscreen to be maintenance-free. This is a highly mobile Sightscreen and is light enough for one person to position.
• 4.5m high x 4m wide
• Frame and base are manufactured from heavy-duty galvanised steel
• 15 removable UPVC lattes can easily be removed in case of high wind or storm alerts
• Easily moved by one person
• 5-year steel warranty
• Zero maintenance required and easily dismantled for winter storage
• Black UPVC lattes also available for your white ball games, as seen at Scarborough and Guildford Cricket Clubs
Please contact us on email@example.com or 01925 853803 for more information.
Tracked Cricket Sight Screens
We have recently launched our new tracked sliding sight screen which is ideal for cricket grounds that do not have enough space to have traditional screens.
The tracked screens are easy and quick to install and are simple to use. We can manufacture these screens to whatever length and height that you require.
The tracked sight screen may be moved easily by just one person and the slats may easily be removed at the end of a game. The ease of the tracked sight screen with the reduced amount of space it requires , makes it a unique sight screen in the cricket ground equipment sector.
On top of this it does not require any ground foundations or concrete footings , as the track is kept in place with 600mm spiral hurricane ground anchors. The system is simple to install and may be installed by your own club , to help reduce costs.
Contact us to see how we can help your cricket equipment needs…